All school policies can be supplied in a paper format. Please contact the school office to make this request.
General Data Protection Regulation May 2018 PRIVACY NOTICE CVS parents
Behaviour & Discipline
CVS Behaviour & Discipline Policy
Behaviour & Discipline – Guidance for Teachers & Staff
Behaviour & Discipline – Guidance for Governors
Safeguarding & Child Protection
Everyone working within our school in whatever capacity, has undergone an enhanced DBS check (Disclosures and Barring Service). Please contact the school office if you would like to view our Safeguarding Policy and Child Protection Procedures Policy.
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead with responsibility for Child Protection is Mr R.Duffin, Headteacher.
- The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead with responsibility for Child Protection is Mrs Mary See.
- The Designated Person with responsibility for Children in care is Mrs Mary See.
- The Designated Person with responsibility for Drug Issues is Mr R. Duffin, Headteacher.
- The Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) is Patrick Crawford email email@example.com Phone 01305 221122
(In the absence of both the DSL and Deputy DSL the senior teacher has responsibility.)
2016 CVS Child Protection Policy
CVS Code of Conduct Feb15
Keeping Children Safe in Education – Sept16
The Prevent Duty, Extremism & Radicalisation
The Headteacher has received WRAP and Prevent training. Staff have been briefed. Further training will happen in Feb 2016. School Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies will be linked to this and taken to Full Governors in Feb 2016 (BD Dec 15)
Equality and Accessibility. Since April 2012, new legal requirements came into force for schools.
Charging & Remission
CVS Charging Policy